How to Access Services

According to the Americans with Disabilities Amendment Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, students may be eligible for reasonable accommodations through Disability Services.

In order to access Disability Services and request reasonable accommodations, students must either be:

  • a current Ocean County College student or
  • have completed the Ocean County College Admissions Application before the start of the semester

and complete the following steps: