The Sports Management certificate program is designed to provide students with the comprehensive skills needed for entry level employment. Employment settings may include sport camps, golf courses, YMCA and minor league stadiums. Students may apply credits earned in the certificate program toward an associate degree.
- BUSN 131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 credits)
- BUSN 134 Principles of Marketing (3 credits)
- CSIT 123 Integrated Office Software (3 credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 credits)
- HEHP 238 Management and Rehabilitation of Athletic Injuries (3 credits)
- HEHP 239 Strength and Conditioning Physiology (3 credits)
- HEHP 267 Sports Management (3 credits)
- HEHP 290 Health and Human Performance Internship (3 credits)
- MATH 156 Introduction to Statistics (3 credits)
- PSYC 172 General Psychology (3 credits)
1 of the following 2 Health courses is required:
For more information, contact Michael Klecan at email@example.com or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2120.