The Physical Therapy Aid certificate program prepares students for employment in the field of physical therapy. Employment settings may include private physical therapy facilities, hospital based facilities, occupational therapy and recreational therapy centers. Students may apply credits earned in the certificate program toward an associate degree.
- AHMT 110 Medical Terminology (3 credits)
- BIOL 130 Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 credits)
- HEHP 160 First Aid/CPR/AED for the Workplace, Schools and the Community (3 credits)
- HEHP 228 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries (3 credits)
- HEHP 238 Management and Rehabilitation of Athletic Injuries (3 credits)
- HEHP 239 Strength and Conditioning Physiology (3 credits)
- HEHP 265 Kinesiology (3 credits)
- HEHP 290 Health and Human Performance Internship (3 credits)
1 of the following 2 Health courses is required:
For more information, contact Michael Klecan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2120.