The certificate program in Criminal Justice includes primarily courses specific to the field with a limited number of general education courses.
It represents recognition of the achievement of the Criminal Justice curriculum for the professional who does not plan to enter a degree program, or it may be considered an important milestone for the in-service student working towards a degree.
- CRIM 150 The Criminal Justice System (3 Credits)
- CRIM 151 Police Organization and Administration (3 Credits)
- CRIM 152 Introduction to Law Enforcement (3 Credits)
- CRIM 155 Introduction to Corrections (3 Credits)
- CRIM 236 Criminology (3 Credits)
- CRIM 254 Constitutional Law and Rules of Evidence (3 Credits)
- CRIM 255 Criminal Law and Procedures (3 Credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 Credits)
- POLI 162 American State and Local Government (3 Credits)
- SCIE 105 Forensic Science (4 Credits)
- SOCI 181 Introduction to Sociology (3 Credits)
For more information
Contact: Joseph Kirchhofer
Phone: 732-255-0400 Ext. 2213