The objective of this program is to prepare students for employment in entry-level positions in business, nonprofit, and government organizations.
Students who complete this certificate can expect to find employment as a bookkeeper, management trainee, office manager, and bank teller/loan officer trainee.
To further advance in this career area, completion of QuickBooks certification and/or American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB) licensing is recommended.
All of the courses in this certificate curriculum can apply to the Associate in Applied Science Degree in Business.
- ACCT 121 Fundamentals of Accounting (3 Credits)
- ACCT 161 Principles of Accounting I (3 Credits)
- ACCT 162 Principles of Accounting II (3 Credits)
- BUSN 210 Business Communications (3 Credits)
- BUSN 220 Career Management and Professional Behavior (3 Credits)
- CSIT 123 Integrated Office Software (3 Credits)
- CSIT 126 Intermediate Spreadsheets & Database (3 Credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 Credits)