The Financial Market Analysis Certificate of Completion is designed to prepare students for a career in the financial field or to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals already working in the profession. This certificate can help in preparation for the Certified Financial Planners (CFP's) or Certified Financial Analysis (CFA's) exam. This certificate is designed as a career or transfer program. It is intended for students with a strong interest in accounting and economics.
- ACCT 161 Principles of Accounting I (3 Credits)
- ACCT 162 Principles of Accounting II (3 Credits)
- BUSN 157 Introduction to Financial Software (1 Credit)
- BUSN 272 Principles of Investment (3 Credits)
- ECON 151 Macroeconomics (3 Credits)