This certificate program introduces students to the graphic design and technology tools used in creating visual communications.
- ARTS183 Basic Drawing (3 cr)
- ARTS184 Two-dimensional Design (3 cr)
- COCG160 Introduction to MacIntosh/Painter (2 cr)
- COCG161 Painter/Paintbox Applications (2 cr)
- COCG162 Design Fundamentals (3 cr)
- COCG163 Photoshop (3 cr)
- COCG164 Adobe Illustrator (3 cr)
- COCG165 Graphics Portfolio (3 cr)
- COPH181 Basic Digital Photography (3 cr)
- COPH280 Advanced Digital Photography (3 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
- Social Science Gen. Ed. Requirement: (3 cr)
For more information contact Lee Kobus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 399.