Student Ambassador Job Description
Student Ambassadors assist the Admissions Office and other departments throughout campus by providing unsurpassed customer service to our prospective and continuing OCC students.
- Leading campus tours
- Providing unparalleled customer service to prospective students, and their families
- Attending two on and/or off-campus recruitment events with Admissions staff
- Providing student support in the form of phone call campaigns, emailing, walk-in assistance, etc.
- Providing general clerical/office work
- Providing other student support assistance as needed/assigned
- Have AND maintain a 2.75 GPA
- Be registered for a minimum of nine (9) credits in fall and spring semesters
- Work a minimum of eight hours per week
- Work two Special Events per semester (Info Sessions, College Fairs, etc.)
- Be willing to accompany Admissions Representatives to high school visits or college fairs, as their schedule permits
- Work fall Open House and spring Accepted Student Day programs
For information on applying, or questions, please contact:
732.255.0400, Ext. 2134